Monday, April 2, 2012

Just... keep.... breathing...






So here's all the shit I did today! Check it out! Kodiak's model sheets are done. But they are definitely not final. I don't really like his color scheme right now. That's because I don't know what colors Liam is gong to be wearing and what not yet. So that has yet to be decided. I chose this scheme because a lot of my peers agreed that this color scheme looked the coolest out of what I had done at that time.
If you look further down, or up now, from that, there's the progress on my tryptic pieces.
I've only got two done. One is monochromatic, then I have to glaze it.
The second one is abstract representational.
The final piece will be abstract non representational. That'll be done Wednesday, hopefully.
As you can see with the last picture, I started glazing in the colors lightly. Still have a long way to go.
I'm pissed that glazing is like, painting the picture 234 extra times. But what ever it takes to pass the class... Just gotta keep my head up high and keep on marching forward.

Still waiting on my red jumpsuit so I can do my reference photos for my final painting.
Super amped about that one for sure.

Anyways, enjoy those tidbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment