Thursday, April 12, 2012

Boggle

Today wasn't a complete waste of life.
I did a lot of enjoying the weather and making sure to take in the sunset.
I usually miss it because I'm painting. Which I did a lot of today. Check out my progress with my master copy so far.
It's not exactly the most accurate thing in regards to proportions, but with color, I'm fucking nailing it.
I'm pretty proud of this so far.



Did some action poses for my Little John character for our Character Development class.
He's going to wield a huge metal pipe, reinforced with rebar, topped with an exhaust pipe with nails and screws drilled into it. It's going to be pretty brutal. I like the few larger poses I did, I didn't explore them too much, and you can tell the ones I liked because I put the pomp and mullet hair in there. :3 





I also spent a lot of time messing around with sketching pin ups. Tried coloring a bit. The more serious one is the one with ribbons.
I like this livefeed thing. It's cool to just get on and entertain people as I skill up.
Hope you guys enjoy yourselves. Most times, it seems, life is too short. But in reality, our brain just forgets the mundane shit. Give yourself a good life and keep it interesting. We only live as 'us' once. I feel like it's very important to explore all possibilities. Selling yourself short is a quick way to regret. I feel that no life should ever be lived in regret.

Oh, forgot to mention, I won the KFMA day contest with my partner Genesis. We are splitting 6 VIP tickets. w00t.

-Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment