Wednesday, April 25, 2012

One day I'll be good enough.

 Here's the work I did in painting today. Check out the transition from shitty to a bit better! I worked on my jumpsuit and the floor. It's coming along really nice. I think that the portrait a day assignment really helped me learn how to paint.
Today was a great day as far as that went. Got some great painting done today. Feeling pretty good about that.
Also finished up a paper, a power point presentation, half of another paper, and my clean ups for Little John.
I need to figure out where I'm getting my animation master degree.
I also need to pick three interesting sound effects to animate to for the last week of school...


Gawd these are complete shit. We've had very little time to work on this in my opinion. I also have to do a maquette of him. Gotta get to fucking work....

No comments:

Post a Comment