Monday, April 30, 2012

Some kind of cold feeling.

There must be something terribly wrong..... With me...
Sometimes I feeeeeeeeeel like I haven't learned.... Anything....

You guys... Look.. I've been stuck on this fucking CD for a few weeks now.
Pretty Lights' Filling Up The Skies, CD 1. Holy cow... This freaking CD really gets me sometimes.
I like how music rushes over you with emotions and memories.
I feel like crying to some tracks and I feel like yelling at others, but I feel like dancing to all of them.

 It's been a crazy term. Lots of work, lots of posts and lots of growth. I feel good about where I was and where I am now. Kinda like I've leveled up.
I feel like my animation skills are getting better. I'm starting to understand how shit works and how to get things done. I just need to work on my drawing skill to turn those shitty pencil tests into some legit stuff.
I am definitely loving this choice as far as a career goes.
I like that I'm being classically trained with the other arts as well. Embracing illustration and learning that hand in hand with animation has made me stronger so far. I just hope that some classes don't get in the way or cause me to get held back.
KFMA Day was pretty cool. I helped out with the schools picture booth even though I didn't volunteer. I got to leave when ever I wanted. VIP was pretty cool too. Watching the scum of Tucson was pretty fun, but scary to see how much shit, like, actual shitty people are alive and roaming our streets. Lots of free food for the VIP people, which was nice as well as just clean restrooms to use with actual toilet paper.
 I finished my painting. There's some pictures of it.
I hope it makes gallery, that'd be cool. If it doesn't, at least I'll be able to hang it up in my room sooner. I think it's a bad ass piece. My instructor was diggin' it too. Makes me feel good that I can accomplish something like this and impress the staff at school. It's good to see that things are clicking for me and that I can do it. Just have to put my mind to it.

Things are wrapping up this term nicely. I'm feeling pretty good about my finals. I just have to do an impressionistic landscape for the painting class, and I can knock that out tomorrow no problem. I'll be doing a speech, baking a maquette, and printing his character model sheet tomorrow.
Oh, and I'll be animating to some sound effects. Hope that goes well. I'm pretty much done. It feels good.


No comments:

Post a Comment