Friday, March 30, 2012

Hmm...

Well. I feel horrible lately. I think the spring break really broke my work ethic this term.
I have such a bad attitude lately. I wonder why I can't shake it. I guess it's because I'm just physically tired 80% of the time.

Here's those finished pictures of Kodiak.






Also, here's the first shot of my recent painting. It's the first part of my tryptic.
 More progress of that to come later. I've worked on it since, just haven't photographed it. I'm not digging the new still life we're working on. At least the next two pieces are abstract expressionist, and like, some other method which seems cool.

 In case you're wondering what it is, it's a statue of to like, tiny cherubs, and one is leaning in to kiss the other on the cheek. I just cropped it differently because I'm not interested in anything else.

I've done a shit ton more drawings of Kodiak since the maquette.
I think I like the additions. Doing his clean ups are really rough. I just need to rest and get my head on straight.

1 comment:

  1. Your Kodiak maquette looks awesome!! Don't be discouraged, there are only a few weeks left of the semester, so let's make the most of it!! >:)

    ReplyDelete