Friday, April 20, 2012

A little quickie-

Hey guys. I got some decent work done today. Got my baseball assignment pretty much done. I did those keys for the batter, but I had to in-between the pitcher.
I feel pretty good about the animation done today.
Also, I laid down the background for my piece. It's a 26 inch x 26 inch piece.
Later I was like- Uh I don't like it just being the background, lets do the outline too. So I got some help and projected the image and got the basic line work in. Gonna fix the background and lay down my first layer of just mid tone and colors, then work from dark shadows to the highlights.

Oh, I also started cleaning up those poses and what not for Little John.
I'm just getting shit done- Ya know, not fucking around... Even though that's all I did today.

Gonna go get drunk now.

No comments:

Post a Comment