Saturday, April 28, 2012

Shoulder... Pain... Ugh!





























Hey guys. What's up?
I got sunburned today waiting for the fucking bus for over an hour. The bus is 'sposed to run every 10 mins. Laugh out fucking loud!
Cool- I'm not too mad about it. Just didn't get a lot of time to work on other things like I had hope to.
I got my maquette done and his model sheet. So that's cool. I'm glad to be done with it.
Just need to bake the maquette and primer it to complete it 100%. I can get the primer on Monday since ACE Hardware is near the school.
Fucking character model sheet though. I fucked up like 10 times while coloring it.
I discovered that I really love Flogging Molly and the Dropkick Murphys. I knew I did, but more so now than ever.
I'm sore. Hunched over all day working like a fucking imp / goon / douche. It sucks.
Well enjoy the fruits of my labor.
At least I have KFMA Day on Sunday.. That should be cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment