Friday, September 23, 2016

Werk Werk werk wkerkwerkwerkwekrwkerwkerkwerwekrwkerwerkwerkwerkwerkwerkwerkwerkwerkwerkwerkwerkwerkwerkwerkwerk


here's some progress on We Are FUTURE piece I'm working on.
I got some stuff done. Working on getting a composition down and colors and everything. But there's stuff so far.
Here's something I find pretty interesting and I'll be working this into a tshirt design that I will submit to TeeFury, RIPT, Yetee, etc etc.
It's a Metroid x Stranger Things design and I'm super excited about the idea and fleshing it out more and more as I go on.
So the topmost one is the rough idea, and then today I redrew it again to get things more solid. Working more and more as time comes to pass before the con.
I'm leaving for soon for San Diego. I'm very relieved to go on vacation and check out Twitch Con.
When I get back it's time to grind for Tucson Comic Con.

No comments:

Post a Comment