Sunday, October 9, 2016

October 9

It seems I'm working on a lot of stuff but nothing is done so posting it is just taking forever.
I'm writing a story about a girl who finds a mans journal and she falls in love with him, but the thing is, he committed suicide. So she loves someone who is no longer here. It's kind of cool.


I finished my 'politics' piece, "We Are FUTURE"

I love the icons in this piece. I'm glad I was able to finish it. I think it's pretty clean and the style is there. I'd love to put stickers of this stuff everywhere or see it on a clothing line. I'm already working on a part two of this piece.


I think it looks good on a shirt too. But if I had the ability to do it, I'd put things differently, like move the vultures to the collar, move the pyramid closer to the top of the chest, and move the gas mask flies to the sleeves.

You can buy it by clicking right here. =)

I'm also writing about my experiences with Twitch Con 2016.
And that has turned into a huge thing.

There's a lot going on with me right now emotionally.
I just feel like shit coming back to reality.
Coming back to being this guy who works at a tea shop. Under paid, not appreciated and treated like trash.
On Friday, my manager was just being unbearable. He was just nitpicking everything I was doing. I just kept feeling like, dude I've been gone for a week and I'm out of the groove. It takes time to get back up to par.
Also, I just keep thinking about December and how I need to make a life changing decisions. Do I stay in Tucson or do I go somewhere else?

I got stickers on the way for Tucson Comic Con. It cost me about $260 bucks but we got a ton of stickers. 20 big and 20 small of 14 different designs.
I can't wait to see how successful they will be.
I'm also working on those OverWatch sprays, with little time left I'm worried I wont have a lot of them to sell.


No comments:

Post a Comment