Sunday, September 4, 2016

New Bear and Tiger Stickers.

Tonight I wanted to get down on some Tiger and Bear action.
I was recently crying because life is hard and I felt like a weeping bear.
So I wanted to make a piece reflecting that. I've always loved this picture I saw of a crying tiger and took to that as inspiration.


Here's the roughs I did for them. Really liked it. Loved the idea of linking the two with the eye patches.

Drew it a couple of times and got a feel for it. Loved the idea of making it symmetrical to minimize work.
So it carried over into the base of the image.
I liked it a lot, only having to complete half of the image and then flip it over.
Now that the flat shapes were done all I wanted to do then was add the details of the tiger.
So there was about the finished piece. I started working on the bear to see if it would work out. The bear wasn't exactly symmetrical but I worked it out no problem. I followed the same routine above with the tiger and finished the bear pretty quickly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment