Saturday, September 17, 2016

eh. what are you gonna do?




Overwatch sprays are working out pretty well.
they are quick and fun to spray. Cutting out the stencils tho. That part sucks asshole.
I'm still not sure how many to create. I guess we'll just make a couple of each and see if it's too much or what.

Still have a lot to cut out and create.
Got a lot of the other art I wanted printed out for stencils too.






Made some cool rough ideas for cat stickers.
Feel like they were solid designs. Felt strongly towards making them something.






The cats came out really good. I can't wait to get them stickerized and stuff for Con.
A lot of people really liked watching me create them on Twitch.tv and were asking when they'd be available. I guess they wanted to buy some right away.
I'm looking at having them at the con only, then posting them online afterwards.
It's good to have some exclusivity.

Here's an ASTRO-Shark Explorer. Some kind of rough idea of something that seemed really cool to make. 







Here's a little something I'm putting together- Just something weird in my mind.
I've been liking this grubby gas mask fly and the video camera vulture.
Decided to use an old drawing from a while ago to tie it all together.
It's a rough draft in process at the moment.

Oh, I started an instagram. You can find me by searching ZachyMassacre I'm sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment