Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's what I think, anyway.

Humans always ask... What's the answer to life?
The answer is death.
Every question has a logical answer.
There's no reason to hide behind the unexplained. Just because we cant fathom the answer doesn't mean we have to hide behind the word "God" ... It's just frustrating.

This term so far has been really great. It's only been a week but I feel really fucking good about it.
This audio class is going to be the best one I think.
My urban art class is talking about teaching us how to make stencils for graffiti.
We're learning a lot about how street art came to be.
My figure sculpture class is pretty sweet too. I like that we've been doing figure drawing.
I feel bad about not going often. I'm glad we had to do it as home work.
It made me actually pull out my Force book and get to reading.
I just hope the last 5 weeks are just as good...

I've been doing a lot of doodles in class. Nothing really post worthy...
I've also been looking into getting a motorcycle.

Artwork to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment