Thursday, June 21, 2012

Must move on.

I guess forging lasting relationships is really difficult.
There's only so much people are willing to put up with.
But I'm a loyal mother fucker. I always give everyone a chance.
It's when you're a bitch to me or an asshole where I start to reevaluate things, and if you're worthy I'll even consider a second chance. Which I've given people.
When you're fake to me after we pass that point it makes it worse. Like you're rubbing it in my face. I don't appreciate it at all.
I feel like I'm a hard worker. Maybe there are some people who can attest to that and confirm it. But I know in my heart that I work pretty hard. And that's what matters to me so fuck you. I don't need your validation. I'm resetting. I'm setting everything to zero and you mean nothing anymore. If you want this friendship then you're going to have to show me because I'm done.
I hate that feeling I get when I look at you. I well up with a bit of disgust. A feeling like, "Really? Great, better watch what I say and how I act..." A feeling like, "Fuck you-"
Ugh, fake people really upset me, especially when you looked up to them before learning how they really are.
I wish I knew what I did to make you act that way towards me.
But like I said, I'm resetting. Don't expect what we had before cause it's just not there anymore.

Okay, now that I feel a bit better, and vented out some frustrations that I just cant really talk about, I feel like I can do some good stuff.

Today was the last day on our bust in figure sculpture. Hope I did okay...
Tuesday is a test on the head bones and muscles. Hope I study.. =b
Gotta do some other drawings too...
I'm tearing up urban art. I'm gonna write a paper on BANKSY.
I'll post up my character who was inspired by my icon.
Its name is STIKI. I think he's great!
As far as my audio class goes I'm definitely learning a lot about sound. It's really crazy how much really goes into creating sound or even recording it.
I've had a lot of fun with that class so far. Not sure how I can get you guys to hear it.

Urban art has ignited a fire. I really like it and wish I was on board with it earlier on in my life.
Who says I cant get good at it now though? I need to get my pieces out there and seen. I love that feeling of fear while spraying my stencil.

I'm working on some tshirt designs too. Working on a cool Magikarp shirt that should sell, hopefully.
I'm gonna throw up those stickers of my icon and character on RedBubble and link it later so if you're interested you can purchase shirts or stickers.















No comments:

Post a Comment