Monday, June 18, 2012

is it ever gonna be enough?

Damn man... The more I think about it the more I can not rationalize a reason.
I hate it when my feelings get hurt unintentionally.
I thought I was on a different level. I guess I was, but not in a good way.
Sucks to be overlooked like that.

I can't pretend it didn't hurt my feelings, so I wont. The only thing I can do now is just move forward from it.
Say fuck it and use those emotions to create something.
Just sucks man- What did, or what didn't I do?
I'll never know...





Check out the icon I made for my Urban Art class.
He's pretty dope and the .ai file I created him in can change the colors easily. I'm liking the idea of slapping this guy around along with my stencil. This guy would be easier to get away with though. Slapping stickers is always faster and less conspicuous.

Haven't really done much of anything else other than some sound work for Audio Production.
Beat Fire Red in like 40 hours. Working on Emerald.

No comments:

Post a Comment