Friday, July 8, 2016

Working on stuff. I swear!


OK so here are some OverWatch sprays that are found in the game.
I just decided to bring them to real life as practice for the stuff I want to make.
Making the stencils was pretty fun and easy, although some were kind of complicated and intricate.
I don't have a picture of it, but the Lucio frog was pretty intense and I had to come up with some problem solving to get it to work out properly.
I think it all looks cool.
So far- I have some stuff ready to spray, been collecting a ton of cardboard and I found the perfect boxes at work for canvases.
The more we use cups at work the more of these boxes I get to carve up and use for this project. =)

The last image of me is me casting on twitch.tv
I'm working on figuring out how to capture me working on these stencils, preparing the canvases as well as cutting or what ever else I'm working on that isn't digital. It's still a pretty rough work in progress.
Also, just working on the stream ideas in general.
Trying to lock down and come up with images and phrases as well as other just silly crap that makes the stream space my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment