Thursday, July 14, 2016

Worked on this LIVE while on Twitch.tv

Today was started with purpose. To explore these works and create cool characters from them. I felt out the ones that spoke to me ASAP. Rabbit and Racoon were some really good hits for me.
The bunny felt like a buff dude from the little sketch- so I checked it out and messed around. Apparently I can do a nice tight bunny butt.


I took a break and did a drawing of myself. Enjoy that. =)

I wanted to flesh out this racoon though. He seemed kind of cool to bring to reality. So I kind of thought about what he would be doing with a broken cig.
Decided he would be just chillin'.
Got a rough done. Wanted to take it further.

Characterized him a lot. Got a good feel of who he might be just hanging out.

Cleaning up the drawing. Working diligently.

Added some flourishes and was extremely satisfied with this lil dude. He is AWESOME.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment