Saturday, July 23, 2016

Penguin

Been throwing around penguins for a long time with no success. Well tonight I said fuck that and worked on it until I came up with something that I thought was totally legit. 
A mafia penguin.
I loved the idea of that smile.
The look of "I fucking did it and there's nothing you can do about it."
It just was like fuck yeah. That's cool. So I ran with it. Trying to work something out.


 So I tried a couple of things that didn't quite work out for me, but then I got to thinking that penguins definitely do not work alone.
What else is going on, who's he with, what do they got?
Freakin' love the idea of a mob boss with his goons.
Only was able to clean up one drawing for the night. But overall it's pretty cool. Going to work on more later. Finish up them all.
Hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment