Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring Break Wasn't just a break, it was time to get some work done!

I spent a lot of time working on backgrounds to my story. You know. I was so focused on getting a style I liked but I just started working on backgrounds and did what my heart felt.
This story is going to be in my style. Which isn't much like a style of flash I've seen before.
So, to give you guys an idea of what I've been up to:
I've been working on backgrounds for my story- Got most of them done.
I like them but there's a few that I'm still unsure about. It's nothing that can't be fixed with a bit of a critique.
That's what sucks about not being able to present work as you do it.
I'm also looking at mu
sic to fit the right moods in my piece. Since the majority of it relies heavily on music and mood.
It's not as easy as I thought.

I will be finishing up my backgrounds here next week and hopefully I'll have a good music base to start mixing with to get my story going in that sense. Then I can record some base sound effects for the bear and the people. Not sure if I want to do groans, sighs, mumbling for stuff in my story. We'll see what's up.

Lack of peer review has been kinda weird, considering I'd get it everyday so this week off has been kinda like, going off on my own little exploration adventure.
I hope people can see what I was going for.

Some music I've found has been pretty cool. Just still unsure of how it'll all mix together / if it fits. Still need to play around with that too..

So as you guys can see, things are working- sorta. I'm just plugging away. Little chunks at a time. It's been pretty productive, I think.









No comments:

Post a Comment