Monday, March 31, 2014

Grindin'

Hey everyone, just wanted to give you guys an insight onto my progress so far.
I've just been on the grind lately. What that means is I'm turning my roughs into finals. Getting stuff blocked out in full color so I can smooth out the animation in between. I'm also just fixing things as I go along. Like scenes and what not. It's been going along pretty smoothly. I have about 4 weeks left to get this done. It's looking pretty good on my end. Been working pretty diligently.
So currently it's just a lot of going into my scene and taking my rough drawing and just deciding on the look, cleaning up the drawings and coloring as I go. The style is looking pretty cool and I'm liking what is happening with the backgrounds and my characters. I feel confident that this will look cool. I just hope it is 'good' when it's done. I've been working on it so hard that I don't really know anymore.
I hope it hasn't lost its appeal or message.
I will be just drawing away and work pretty hard on finishing my animation ASAP.
The color choices I have been making have been working pretty well. I'm glad to see it's not as hard as I thought. It seems that once you get started and you trust yourself you can make some good progress.
I seem to take a while to get things done so I need to just accelerate my progress a bit.
Not sure how to combat that other than just find ways to simplify.
Overall I feel really good about the strides I've been taking forward.
Thanks for catching up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment