Saturday, March 8, 2014

Bear With Me. A halfway progress report, of sorts... The struggle is real!

Hey guys. I just wanted to give an in-depth progress report on what has been happening on "Bear With Me."
Like all projects there's ups and downs. Major breakthroughs and setbacks.
So I initially wrote out a schedule which I have glanced at regularly and stressed out about more so.
I can confidently say that I am on track.
Basically I intended on being in full on production mode as of the 6th. Low and behold! I am ready to get started. I'm going to be looking at music that fits the theme of my piece, and some basic sound effects.
I feel pretty accomplished that I could tell this story with out using a script. Which, when I first started it was. Man I was so stubborn and stuck on all the things that weren't working.

I really hope it has the impact I'm looking for at the end. I mean, other students in the class achieved their goals very easily. I feel like the struggle is real! We were supposed to focus on our strengths and to be honest I couldn't really figure mine out for a while. I did what I thought was best, which is focus on doing short cartoons. This'll really help me in the future because I hope to have a popular website of my own featuring my series ideas. I guess I focused on something that I wanted to be a strength of mine. I realize that animation alone is a long, trying, and difficult road. This is why teamwork is essential to meeting goals

I have until May to get this done and I'm just now stepping on the gas pedal.


No comments:

Post a Comment