Monday, March 19, 2012

Back to School Update:

Hey guys, back to school!!
Got back to class and right when I rode up to school it started raining, and later it SNOWED. Crazy shit.
Well- Tight huh? Nothing's more inspiring than mother nature kissing your cheeks with her cold lips.

I wrote some ideas for Kodiak and Liam as far as the story goes. I also started some basic ideas for his father / mother and mentor.
I figured out some key plot items too. I think they'll be cool once I flesh out the story and the world they live in a bit more.

I'll be posting up my last 5 portraits making the total 20, not 30 like I had hoped. A lot of stuff going on in my personal life kept the work from being really done.

Other than that, we have half the term left!
The only grade I know about is my Comp II grade... It's not as good as I had hoped but the way I'm writing now, and actually taking the class serious, I'll be able to get that up by the end of the term to an A. There's no more fucking around-

Also, preparing for some new paintings. A triptych, a landscape, and my final which will include a master copy. I'm still eying Phil Hales' work.
Here's some photos of two of the props. More on the way.

Update again later!


Main Prop- My .357 Revolver.
Gas Mask...

No comments:

Post a Comment