Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Guess who!?

Ayy, check it out!
When you're finally honest with yourself you open yourself up to get hurt.

Very nice. Very good. It feels good. Knowing you're still alive. The pain reminds you.
It's a good thing.
Today was pretty interesting.
I couldn't get my shit together to draw enough. I was having a rough go of it.
But I sat there and I started just doodling.

Alright, well I drew me. I guess it's a sad commentary on myself. I just think I'm human trash so it's no wonder things are the way they are.
I've heard that if you can't love yourself how do you expect others to as well?
Well, yeah I guess you're right.
The times I actually liked myself was when I saw the things that others liked in me.
So maybe that phrase is just complete and utter bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment