Tuesday, April 10, 2018

April 2018



Hey there reader. It's me! Zach!
How's it been? Well for me things have been kind of building up to this.
I've been working on myself since the beginning of the year and I feel things more. I'm more in tune with myself and I'm building my voice for sure.
Here's a recent picture of me.
I've also go a new vehicle. After a lot of careful planning and working on stuff I was in a position to make this happen.




I got a used 2008 Scion tC.
I'm working on finishing up a side project soon with some illustration. It's been interesting because the editor of the book said that he'd like to see me work on more young adult / kids books.
So this might be a good venture for me in the future.

I also have been writing up a treatment, and developing a story arc for this Boy and Monster project.
I've got a good idea going on for the pilot, and intro to the series.
I'm shooting for something dark, deep and something that makes you think.
If you've seen Over the Garden Wall you'll kind of get a feeling of it already.
I like a lot of the mature tones of Steven Universe and Adventure Time and I find myself being inspired by Pendleton Ward and Rebecca Sugar. I look up to JG Quintell as well. I spend a lot of time watching their cartoons and just dreaming that mine could be up there like that.
I'm doing a lot of writing and sharing with a select few people just to make sure the impact is there.
I want something magical and whimsical but with that underlying thought provoking thing going on.

I'm trying my hardest to find the power to stream on Twitch again consistently.
I just want more than it will give me. So I think that's why I'm hesitant to get shit going on that.


Well, here's me for the next few years. I gotta open up more doors for me while I try to explore myself as an artist, writer, cartoonist, illustrator, human, chubby boi and over all good dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment