Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Adventure Shark!

Hey guys. If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen this shark picture before, if not! Here it is! It was a cool little thing I just doodled with marker on receipt paper.
Figured I would work on it a bit more and see what comes of it.

Started thinking about what it would be in, since it's a shark wearing this domed helmet.


So of course he's some kind of space traveling shark adventurer. With a cool gun.

Duh!


So I was like, what kind of gun? Harpoon gun! DUH!!!
Hahah. Exploring what this guy should be and what he is, was pretty damn fun.
I liked working out the rough ideas and figuring out what could make this guy pretty cool overall.
Give him an aesthetic that is super appealing to my sci-fi side. Since it's so unique I was feeling that crazy Lost in Space robot with crazy noodle arms. Clamp fingers and stuff. Just old school vibes.

All we did was clean up some lines and get the overall thing looking unified.

Then we explored color and textures.

It looks pretty damn cool. Glad to mess around with stuff. Hope you enjoy it as well.


1 comment: