Thursday, December 1, 2016

Zachy used Struggle. It's not very effective.


You ever feel like even though you're taking steps forward, you actually aren't making any progress at all?
Like you're on a treadmill.
I drew a robot guy walking his dog a while ago and posted it on Intsagram.
Figured I would push it to the next level.
I just had a lot of things to work out as far as style and stuff went.




So I just did a rough layer of drawing on top to kind of figure out what shapes and shit I wanted to do.

It's not finished, but it's most of the way there.
Looking to color it and texture it soon.

Also, adding another character to my hipster animals.

A lion, smoking a j and eating some pizza.




I did a little bit more drawing to add some style to him. Looking at adding Pizza Ghost to him some how, like a patch on his pants or just a reference to him on the t shirt.
There's the progress without the shit line work behind it.
I think he fits with the realm.
Thinking about coloring the whole crew and I want to do some other animals.

2 comments: