Saturday, August 13, 2016

Bang




Rough idea for a stencil piece. Excited to do it.
11x17
Feels good man.

Put down more stuff for stencils to make soon
3 more Overwatch stencils:
Ana, Zarya and Roadhog ones.
That Bang! one.
Totoro and No Face.

I'll have a lot of cool art at the booth.
I'm kind of stoked to share it all.
Spray painting it all will be super fun after the hard work of cutting out the stencils.
I have to prime more cardboard canvas.
We got the booth paid for already.
We as in Jon and I.
We are looking at getting some grid wall to hang our art up behind us.
Also it looks like he can get a good deal on banners.
I might have a banner printed! Could be pretty cool.
Only a couple of months to go.
It's crazy how this stuff is lined up.
I'm going to Twitch Con at the end of September, then Tucson Comic Con in November. I'm hoping to have a bit of money saved up and everything resolved in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment