Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Happy Holidays Guys!!

Hey yo!
I did a digital card for the holidays.
I hope you guys have a wonderful December and an awesome 2016.
2015 was full of struggles for me. Trying to find my place with a job, a house, saving money, buying video games, trying to become something on Twitch.tv, relationship failures and successes (friends and love alike), confronting emotional trauma, dealing with personal issues, dealing with money issues, family issues, all the things.
I think the dust has settled..
We'll see if 2016 will be awesome. I'm going to work at making it so.

 You guys can save this and print it, if you want.. You have my consent. =)


Alright so as far as the art stuff goes. I haven't touched my list yet.
BUT I have been working on my comic strip series which has taken the name Bear With Me. Kind of like the senior project I worked on.
The comic is about a bear and it always ends with the same panel.
It's definitely a satire on everything going on in my life.
I'll work on some and post 'em up when I can. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment