Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Tackling a list of things to make for the next con.

Hey. Here's what I saw being most successful, that I'm most interested in doing too, from Tucson Comic Con 2015.

I saw a lot of people walking around with art like this, so I think I'm going to try to make stuff that caters to them. There were more but this is the stuff I wouldn't mind doing myself since I like it too. There was also stuff I didn't see, but people were talking about it. They made mention that I was the only table that had Rick & Morty anything as well as Undertale.

I'm interested in having stuff like:
Batman   -   8x10
Harley Quinn  -  11x17
Finn and Jake  -  8x10
Steven Universe  -  8x10
Samurai Jack  -  8x10
Aku  -  8x10
Powerpuff Girls  -  8x10
Rick and Morty  -  8x10
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles  -   8x10
Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander  -  11x17
Pikachu  -  8x10
Mario with Boos -  8x10
Legend of Zelda - that triforce hands picture  -  8x10
Sexy anime babe boob -  11x17
sexy anime babe ass  -  11x17

Stickers would be awesome

I'll post more stuff later. Not sure what I want to do with comic con yet.

I just tried drawing for like, 2 hours. I can't fucking operate today. I literally cannot execute any kind of anything with any amount of skill.
Today is not the day to art for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment