Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Olaf


 A good friend asked me to draw something for them.
I figured I would spend my art day doing just that!
It was a request to draw Olaf from Animal Crossing with a flower.
I did some research on him and read about him since I never came across him in the game myself. He seems to be a dashing Anteater wearing a matadors shirt.
People on the net describe him as a young Michael Jackson.
I guess I see that but not really. It could be the curl on his nose.
Anyways, I figured he would be a charming person and apparently he flirts with female characters.
I did some rough drawings and got a thumbnail I liked.


I didn't take much pictures of the progress but all I did was enlarge the thumb to the desired size on the predetermined size I wanted.
I just focused on having decent line art.

I also saw that in his house he has checkered tile. I thought it might be a cool element to pull from and use it as a background.
I ditched the name and decided to do some shadow colors to kind of help finish it up.
I hope she likes it.

2 comments: