Thursday, May 28, 2015

Doin' Stuff...


First, I have this thing that I like. And it's the image at the top. Samus and Mega Man.
I think they are cool. So I'm putting them on a shirt. There's my rough drawing.
I'm getting to it. It's real.

Second, here's another thing I like. It's progress on my Zinogre T.
I just did some finer details around the horn and mouth. Making it similar to the Deviljho T as much as possible. I'm excited for that design because I feel like it's going to be more popular than the Jho shirt.

Here's to doing things you're more passionate about.
Stay strong out there.

In typing that, it made me want to blog more. I've been trying to live a better life since I graduated school. I've been trying to live a better life because of the crap I grew up with.
It's hard to keep going sometimes. And it's in moments where you're doing stuff you love, that the sit doesn't matter anymore. Finding things you're passionate about and just going at them full force.
I love the comp of that Mega Man / Samus T. I just love it. It looks cool. And it's because I love both of those characters that I invested a lot into the rough. I'm excited to take it further. And this excitement is something I haven't felt in a while. I hope this carries over a lot. I'm hoping to have a good change in mood now. I gotta be positive. I gotta be happy. I've gotta work on these things all together and at once. I can't let the shit get to me and drain me.
It's a long and hard road. I wonder what'll be said about me if I died.


No comments:

Post a Comment