Wednesday, January 21, 2015

jbjhgjkv


Here's a glimpse into my mind and inner workings while doing designs..
It's a bit hectic and unorganized but I think I arrive at some cool conclusions.





This week I think I'm just going to do more rough stuff. It's been very taxing on me to not have power these last few days. I haven't been able to fully enjoy myself since the year started. It's been very depressing to me and I feel like it's not really going to get any better any time soon.


I think setting up a goal for the future really helps though. I'd like to see some shit get done as far as completion. I could use the extra sales.
Meanwhile I'll be streaming regularly on my twitch channel.
I'm usually more lighthearted there.

Until next week, see you in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment