Wednesday, January 14, 2015

tch...... werking.

Hey yo!
Just an update from the Wednesday Draw Meet Up thing I've been doing.
Working on some loose ideas still on t shirts.
Got a good start on my cartoon. It's based on some bullshit that's been happening in my life.
I was having the hardest time coming up with how to start it.
I think I'll have a good foothold on at least setting up things before we get into the video game worlds.

I'm working on a therapy shirt that involves video game icons that have the thousand yard stare.
Also working on a "like a sir" t shirt with a bomb-omb.
Push lanes and win games shirt is still being worked on, as well as a Samus t.. The samus t has been through like a few redesigns.. I can't quite seem to make up my mind.

Some fucked news in my life though. I'm having some financial difficulties based on some stuff I did in the past which I thought wouldn't affect me now. It caught up and is biting a pretty hard chunk out of my ass.

Kinda stressed lately.

On the horizon I hope to have finished up some of these t-shirts. I could use the extra income.

I will hope to update more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment