Thursday, February 12, 2015

blank

art related post here.





Lol just kidding. Hey guys what's up? I've been suffering from a sickness that has kept me pretty much operating at minimum capacity. I am getting back to normal slowly.
I've also been suffering from a garnishment and I'm glad to hear that today it's pretty much halfway paid off. I hope to resolve this issue when the balance gets lower. It's hard to be garnished and save money at the same time.
The stream is going really well lately, which is shocking. I didn't really think I'd be streaming still. I kinda did it for fun when I got started but now I kinda like it a lot. I think consistency is what attracts the viewers. So if I'm always on at the certain times they can always tune in to catch me.
I like that my stream is doing decent. It means I'm up to something.
I just did my 3rd 24 hour stream. I don't think I'll ever do another one again- We'll have to see. They are very demanding. Also, it's just hard to be entertaining for the majority of it.


I've been working on artwork today. I vowed that today would be execution.
So there was something I worked on for a bit. I think I need to do a bit more to it... I was satisfied with it earlier, but there's something missing. I do have text to go with it. Just didn't have enough time to complete it 100%.




Ok, so here's the other thing I'm working on. It's something that was inspired by a little card I saw. It was of a surfer guy looking out into the ocean. But I wanted to do this with Mario looking out to super mario world. So obviously Mario is missing, but I didn't have enough time to get him in there, which is awesome because I need to really simplify this image a lot.

So here's what I'm working on so far, obviously the two images above. A metroid / samus t which I have two ideas I'm working on with it. Another monster hunter t, which is still in the loose rough that involves the minions chacha and kiyamba.

 Keep an eye out for the shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment