Wednesday, October 10, 2012

S'more writings

Here are some revisions that I did to some poetry.
Helplessly
A generator firing on all cylinders grinds to a halt, sporadically
As the power slowly fades all the lights go dark, systematically

You sink into darkness in your little room. Fear grips you, unrelentingly
Will you ever get out of this? In the darkness you wait, helplessly

Here's one called
A solid quest to find Mii
Swinging and blocking blows.
Shouting and casting spells.

Her shield, heavy.
Her sword, even more heavy.

Her mind, tired.
Her voice, even more tired.

Poison, fire, icy and jynx
Deeper and deeper our hero sinks.

Clangs of claw and steel is all she hears.
Can this hero dispel the realm's fears?

Through all the rooms in search of the king,
The hero is true, her final blow rings.

Saved all the land, and did all she can.
Resting in peace, this journey had ceased.

The room has gone dark, but she hears one last hark.
Come find me again, but this time bring friends!

Here's a piece called,
My best friend, CUPID.
Fool, you inconsiderate FOOL!
Don't you see where you're aiming!?  You've hit me many times.

I yank your arrows from me, angrily.
Your aim is not TRUE.
You must have missed because this is not right.

Our friendship is bullshit!
You're a shitty wing man.
How do they confuse you with love?

Bombarding me- repeatedly, forcefully!
These wounds hound me.

"Love" they call you!? This is trash!
More like desire, and lust.

My heart- so jaded and broken already
Fucking asshole! Why do you skew my vision?

You are ruining my perception of happiness.
Love and affection? More like lies and deceit.

No comments:

Post a Comment