Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Leveling up with XP.

I'm liking my life to a certain extent.
Which is a good thing, I believe.
I mean, who wants to live their life and hate it?
I remember when things were hard for my family. Times were really fucking rough. Like, I can't believe I survived rough. I repressed a lot of those emotions and feelings because I wasn't allowed to freak out. Cause if I was freaking out then shit was really fucked up.
I guess that's why I'm so calm and collected in certain situations, and cold and calculated in others.
To get back to my comment though, I like my life. Not 100% at the moment.
There are places I wanted to be right now. Life keeps kind of shitting on me some times though.
I'm okay with it because honestly I can't do anything about it. That's my one thing I have accepted in my life. I can't control every aspect of it.
Being complacent sucks. So it's good to just keep moving forward. I'm feeling like I may not be good enough. But considering the kind of work I've been producing lately I may have to retract those feelings.
I feel like I've leveled up quite a bit since I got to school.
I feel like the money I've spent has been put to great use.
Now lets get working on stuff for my portfolio so I can get a sweet animation job.

No comments:

Post a Comment