Thursday, July 19, 2012

100 XP Gained.








Let's see here... We've got a low relief I did in figure sculpture. Not too proud of it because It looks fucking weird in those pictures. It looks okay from one angle =b

Then we have my first attempt at water color. It's not as hard as I thought but I definitely need more practice with it. I like it so far.

And finally we have some figure drawing shit. Same pose 3 different angles.
Cool.

Oh, and here's some reflecting on my gallery pieces...

It's crazy to think of how things end up working out.
This whole gallery thing started off with only just a handful of people but grew with complaining of not being wanted.
The whole thing ended up working out though.
I wasn't really nervous until we started just hanging out in the gallery. It quickly faded though when people started pouring in.
Now I look at it and I think my stuff was complete shit. I mean- I was no where near any one else...
I keep thinking that what I did with the time constraints was okay though. Just gotta keep moving forward and like I said earlier... This shit is just stepping stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment