Monday, July 9, 2012

Ahem...



Hey guys. Just doing work. Continuing off of that previous painting.
I like this character.
This piece is about, like an hour in or so. Just blocked in my colors and what not. I'll go in tomorrow and get some of the highlights and shadows resolved. Feeling good about this one.
The show is on friday and I'll have two pieces for it.
I hope people come through and respect the art.
I think this is the coolest showing so far, not to mention it's going on along side Adam Rex, Mike Nolan, and David something or other.
Tonight I'll have the stencil completed, as well as a few other ones for my N.E.S. urban art persona.

Not Entirely Serious.





Got some Pokemon fan art going on.
I know... Lame. But I really liked my soul silver game. More of that to come later. I work on it when I'm super bored.
Oh and there's a boat I started. From a photo ref.



Some stencils. I like the NES one.
Oh and I thought I elaborated on that character a bit but I guess not.
The gas masked ninja is Vincent.
He's a force of nature. Wrath. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment