Thursday, April 4, 2019

Holy shit I can't believe how long I went without posting.

I have done a lot of work and stuff between my last post and here.

I've been struggling a lot IRL financially but I've been making it through with the support of friends and random people on the internet.
If you'd like to help please consider clicking HERE
Thank you. <3

I also have the link to the Zen and Teebo story Most Current Version HERE!

Here's some stuff I worked on for friends. They helped me financially through donating and commissioning me for work.
I did a portrait for a friend who asked. He wanted a muppet version of himself and I felt like I delivered. =)



My friend Angel wanted to do an art trade so she drew something for me and I drew something for her. I drew an android version of herself and I felt like it captured her essence pretty well.
I'm working on something else for her

No comments:

Post a Comment