Saturday, February 11, 2017

I made a list of things to do.

I want to work on some stuff that's fan art related.
I wrote down a list of things in my sketch book.

Sylvanas, the banshee queen.
Not sure what to do with this one yet just because she's very popular and a lot of fan art exists of her already. But never the less I want to do something.

Panty & Stocking x Gorillaz cover album.
I got some ideas for that going on. But the iconic Gorillaz album crossed with Panty, Stocking, Garterbelt and Brief.

OverWatch - Zarya
I have this idea of her hand shaking a bear. Like a bro grab. So I'm going to try to execute something cool with it.

Diablo 3 - Zachy Witch Doctor
got a rough drawing of this already.



Monster Hunter Sticker Pack.
Already completed this today. Feeling pretty good about it. Something simple and fun.




Amethyst - Steven Universe
I want to do a gem sticker pack but I want to do something focusing around Amethyst cause I love her. <3


Stuff going on in my life right now.
I got a job late January.
It came at the perfect time. I was seriously out of everything and was getting by counting change for food.
I bike 6 miles a day for the job, 3 there and 3 back home.
The job is nice and chill. The staff is cool and we just work on making sure people are happy.
I enjoy the job just because it's the shit I do all the time. Talk to people and help them get stuff they want.
Glad I walked out on the tea shop. Scariest and most relieving moment of my life.
I'm working on eating healthier and trying to be kinder to myself.
I've been resting just keeping up with things regularly.
I haven't streamed on Twitch in a bit, just because of adjusting to the new schedule. I haven't felt bad about it either.
It's like, what ever. I want to play games and be a twitch somebody- but I just don't think I'm in the right spot to do it all.
So we'll see if I ever go back.
I also have been failing at the dating world. Trying to find someone worth your time and effort is fucking challenging as fuck.
I know it's when you least expect it, things just work out but honestly I'm tired of feeling lonely all the time.
Also, not sure if I said it but I rescued a cat.
His name is Garth and we've been hanging out since the 11th of January!
He's like a little best bud, even though he's freaking annoying when he wants attention. But what cat isn't.

anyways, see ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment