Sunday, June 12, 2016

as;ldkjaviee3iwifjsdwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiii

Damn guys. I just don't know.
I'm tired of ups and downs.
But that's all life is.
Holding onto the ups while you're down. Knowing that it'll get better, things will work out.
I sit here with a headache, justasfj;lk.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that was from last week, but I didn't finish my post so there's that.

This was something I finished a bit ago, which was why I was writing that last blog update.
I've been just trying to do a lot of things.

I've also decided that I will be contributing art to Tucson Comic-Con again.
I have been stockpiling supplies and am now on a creative binge.
I'm working on things that I find interesting to me.


Going to start working on stencils and spray paint stuff for con. Putting my pizza ghosts on some stickers. As well as the other things too. I'm hoping to sell a lot of cool original art. But I have to have that hook to rope people in, so I'm working on some fan art.

No comments:

Post a Comment