Thursday, January 7, 2016

==============-----=================-----===================

Rough idea for that mario + boo idea I wrote down a while back.


Cleaning it up.
Going through a couple more iterations of it. Eventually it'll be colored and stuff.
I'm thinking of making it a card or something on RedBubble, but definitely having it available at cons or what ever. I don't even know if I'm going to do Comic-Con this year. I guess we'll see. I'm kind of trying to save money for it already

I've been wanting to do leggings or scarf patters since they were made available on RedBubble a bit ago. So I finally sat my happy ass down and got to work on one of the rough ideas, which is still in the rough idea phase.
I want to do a Legend of Zelda one, Final Fantasy with a cactuar, and a Mario themed one.
So once I nail down the composition on this LoZ one I can go in and just make others really quickly by replacing icons with others. Easy-Peasy.


here's something I have never done- Well a couple of new steps for me.
This came to be as I was looking at my list of things to do for con as well. And one option was Boob Anime Chick. Well I chose Stocking, because mainly why draw something you don't love? I noticed a lot of artists were selling work of stuff they loved the most because they loved to draw it.
So obviously I was like mmm. Stocking is super cute and she could be one of the two anime girls I drew.
Anyways, I never draw women. I'm just not good at it. Let alone anime girls. So There's a rough.
It still needs tweaking. I'm looking to Shadman for inspiration with his over sexualized women.

Just messing with color / redrawing / comp / tangent issues / everything.
I guess I'm just nervous about it because I've never taken this direction with art before.
It's exciting. But I also don't want to fuck it up.

3 comments:

  1. I really hope you're being good to yourself. You deserve all the happiness and smiles in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must tell you much to my delight I'm excited to have a comment on my blog. =)
      Thank you for your concern and know that your feels are being felt.
      I really appreciate your idea and well wishes. I hope, too, that one day I will get the happiness and the smiles.
      You deserve them too! Again, thank you for your comment. It made my day. <3

      Delete
    2. I am super proud of you. Know that there are amazing things ahead of you, you need only to persist. I have total faith in you. Glad to have made your day :]

      Delete