Sunday, January 3, 2016

3 Days.

Three days into the new year and I'm already feeling a huge difference.
I'm excited and hopeful that I will make things great this year.
I realized what I have done wrong last year and am hoping to finally grow from it.
It was like making a farm from nothing.
I cleaned it up. Got everything ready. I have the right tools. The basic know how and the seeds were planted. It's time to nurture them.
Create a farm of creativity, self worth, and inner beauty.
I'm eager to stop my mental game of beat me up.
I'm ready to honestly love myself and be more kind to myself.
I have been so down on things that I just am so tired of it.
I give up. It's hard to put this into words because I don't really know what I'm trying to say.
Mentally, I talk to myself like I'm a worthless piece of shit.
I bully myself constantly. I talk myself down and I talk myself out of things.
I'm not doing it anymore. I'm tired of this shitty self image and this shitty internal monologue.
Three days days so far, of positive self growth. Three days of actually feeling like I'm worth something.
I just need to stay diligent and keep working towards something.

No comments:

Post a Comment