Thursday, August 13, 2015

Tucson Comic Con

Hello. I am just writing to let you know I am getting a table for Tucson Comic Con.

Now... I'm at a loss for what to put up at the table.
It would be obvious to put up my t-shirts there... But I don't have a lot of money to throw down and buy a bunch to resell.
So the struggle is real.
I could just make some work that means something to me and attempt to sell it.


I really like doing water color stuff so maybe I can make some little water color things, or do some comic book character and some video game characters.
Batman
Joker
Spiderman
Venom
Cable
Thanos
Wolverine
Deadpool
Death Stroke
Mega Man
Samus
Mario & Luigi
Bulbasaur
Charizard
Link


Some of the ideas of characters I could do little sketches of to do some easy water color work over. Maybe make a ton of prints?

Then try to sell my t-shirts with a link to them or stickers?

I have stickers I can order that aren't too expensive through RedBubble.

So I guess I'll order stickers, give them out-
Sell the little small sketches.
Try to sell the shit out of my t-shirts.
Network like a mother fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment