Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Slowly getting into a good feeling.

Been making some changes in my life and looking at things in a more positive way.
I think a positive mental attitude is a great way to tackle things that are very difficult, and keeping this PMA is very difficult through the really fucking challenging things.




I did a new avatar for my online shit, like for my twitch and stuff.
There's my rough and then my vector final version.

I think it's cool.

working on this make it rain tshirt. here's the progress so far.

Seems to be going along decently.

In the future I hope to have some more roughs done. Working on an overlay for my twitch.tv since we now have a blue screen effect. Gotta make things look cool!
We are at 750+ followers right now, getting about 20 - 30 people watching consistently.

Donations are helping as well as I opened a patreon account to hit milestone goals and supporter goals.

Shit's been going OK lately.
We'll see what happens-


No comments:

Post a Comment