Wednesday, March 11, 2015

losing sight of what's important.

Hey guys, just wanted to update because it looks like there's been quite a gap since I posted last.
I've been kinda depressed due to the shit that's been going on lately.
I just don't know what to do with my life. I'm getting really tired of the routine and I'm kinda just looking for something exciting.
I'm feeling jaded. There are a few things that have been brightening me up though, so it's not as bad as it seems.

I finished up that design of the melynx. I'm totally satisfied with it.
I feel the little improvements the more I make more work.

I have some stuff in the works. The Mario card is in the rework stage. Trying to figure out how to simplify it.

I'm thinking about those animals with guns and making one other one to make it a cool t shirt series, or something. I gotta think of a cool style to do them in as well..

I dropped some previous ideas that involved Monster Hunter 3 since 4 is out now and the stuff has moved on. I want to make a Palico related tshirt. Like a palico house for wayward cats, I dunno... Something a long the lines of that. Or like a rescue tshirt since you kinda do rescue them with your hunter.

I'm getting more and more ideas onto paper with my damn cartoon.
I didn't think it was going to be so hard working on something but it's so challenging to get anything done. I want to work on it so much but between my full time job and my part time streaming job I can't do shit. I just need to get shit down on paper and just plug along...

We'll see what the days hold for me. I'm skeptical but hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment