Tuesday, July 29, 2014

News

Hey there!
Let me update you guys on what's up with me.
After a lot of critique over the work I've been doing I found that a focus of mine should be more on the animation side of things. Since I've been interested in doing short animations I decided to do a piece that means a lot to me based off of a short story I wrote for creative writing.
The design work I have done seems disconnected because the two lines of work don't make sense to the instructor.
But in the online realm they are hand in hand. These animators are making t's with their cartoon designs and using sites like sharkrobot.com to sell them.
I'm not too far off the mark with my plan and who I want to be in the realm of animation.
So I'm going to focus on this little cartoon bit here until the end of the term.
I will highlight my design work somehow.
Gotta do this little thing and then figure out my demo reel.
Trying to find a place to work right now.
It's not going too well because of school. I'm pretty stressed out, trying to get shit sorted out so I can move out.

No comments:

Post a Comment