Saturday, July 19, 2014

Dealing with some issues!

Hey guys! I'm working on putting together a demo reel.
It's got all kinds of stuff in there.

Working on a little short animation.
A funny one about a gassy monk who is trying to achieve zen.
Then one that pokes fun at me and video games.

Working on getting two more shirt designs done.
A Brewster one from Animal Crossing.
And one I don't know about yet.

Working on getting a rendered picture of Marshal, Deputy J.R., The Secret.

Once that shit's done I can get started on doing my flatbook and everything'll be finished!

Something happened that really upset me though.
I recently submitted a written work to be published online.
After a while, an author to the site had omitted my name and put on theirs.
Needless to say I was scared and angry about this situation. Because, mainly, I've never dealt with this before. They attempted to steal my work.
Pretty nasty stuff, but I contacted them and it seems as though everything is resolved. Instead of being published with them any longer I just told them to remove my work because I refuse to have that happen to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment