Wednesday, April 16, 2014

update

 Hey everyone.
Just working on adding the little bits of story that will hopefully give you the impact I'm looking for.
It's crazy- I should have just spent this term developing this idea instead of trying to work out everything. I dunno... I think it's making me a stronger animator.

I am currently finishing up my drawings and animating stuff in between. Coloring as I go along.
I watched some animation pieces lately that have kind of inspired me and gave me ideas on how to improve mine.

I am adding some story elements I liked from what I watched in hopes that it all fits together well and makes sense.

My story just wasn't reaching / grasping / connecting with anyone so I had to think of ways to combat that. I realized there's no reason to invest in my character or his trial. I had to show his struggle.

Just inching closer and closer to the finish line as I plug along.


No comments:

Post a Comment