Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hope.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to put some stuff up as far as saying what's up with progress.

I've been trying to select a good music track for my piece but nothing really jumped out at me. I remembered something though... I did really well with sound design and sound mixing / editing.
Why not make my own track using the schools materials like Soundtrack Pro?
I sat down, buckled down, and started plugging away at something that I think accents my piece really well!
I think that this has come a long way... I can't believe how much actual work has gone into this damn piece.
I really hope the effort put into this shows.
I just have a few more things to do.
I have to animate this effect for a transformation.
Other than that, it's pretty much just finish up some drawings and I'm complete.
Also, it looks like I'm going to be graduating a term early.
I will be doing portfolio over the summer along with some business elective class.
I'm really stoked, even though I'm walking with my class on the 10th of May.
Things have been really up and down with this project because of how many changes it's gone through. Again, I just hope that it has the effect I intend on people.

No comments:

Post a Comment