Sunday, February 12, 2012

Interesting start.

Hey guys! What's up?
I'm heading into the 5th week of school. Very excited because this term has been so much fun.
Kodiak and Liam are developing pretty well. I haven't really developed Liam too much because I feel like I can do that some other time. As for Kodiak... I think he's doing really well. I'm using him for my character development class. He's been growing and changing just about every day.

I am working on my second painting right now. I felt really successful on my first ever oil painting, which is the one with the skull... The instructor really makes that class. He's a freakin' champ.
Time is flying by. It's unreal how quickly things happen.
Also, check out this link. I'm still working on this walk cycle but it's something...
http://youtu.be/OziGBKoqpjc
More updates to come-

No comments:

Post a Comment